A Day of Osho Meditations
Osho is the master of masters; A modern day mystic whose wisdom, rebellious spirit and humor has transformed the lives of millions around the globe.
His unique perspective encompasses both the timeless wisdom of the East and the highest potential of Western therapies.
This is an invite to immerse in Osho’s amazing and simple meditation techniques for the modern world.
Here we will deconstruct previous views of what meditation is, and rediscover an alive, flowing experience – through movement, sound, expression, playfulness and silence.
Learn techniques to practice at home and find insights into your true self. Nourish the inner being and relax into it.
Key Takeaways :
- This workshop will help us in accessing & releasing our feelings and emotions. It will equip us with ways to allow our life energy to flow in a natural way and enter a state of balance.
- We will be able to connect with ourselves and others in a more open and spontaneous way.
- Helps us to tap into extremely insightful messages from our inner psyche which can help guide us in our lives.
- Help us to connect to the amazing sense of freedom and spiritual growth.
- Learning a new approach of celebrating and meditating together.
Facilitator Bio: Dr. Nidhi
Nidhi embarked on her spiritual journey as a scholar. She holds a Ph.D. degree from Delhi University in Osho’s vision of Education for the new man.
Soon she realized that what Osho expounded cannot be restricted to a thesis.
She became a sannyasin and totally soaked herself into experiencing every aspect of Osho phenomenon. It soon started flowing through her.
She has got AUM leadership training for emotional well-being from Humaniversity, Netherlands, one of the largest centers for personal growth and therapy.
She is a trained Mars-Venus coach.
She is a trained facilitator of No Mind therapy.
Also, she is a student of Tantra and Hypnotherapy.
She has conducted numerous seminars and conferences on Osho’s vision.
She has been facilitating many workshops all over India on subjects like emotional wellness, dance therapy, conscious parenting, couple meditation, chakra awareness and life skills.
*3 Student, Artist, Need-Based Scholarships available.
* Please wear loose and comfortable clothes.
* This program is open to everyone; you can list this in the media.
*All of our programs are in English.
Date: 15th Feb 2020
Timings: 9:15 AM – 5:30 PM
Contact: Shirish +91 95600 59085
Contact: Krishna Mira (Sonali) +91 93111 31096
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST