Access Bars: One to One Sessions
Any limitations that you create in your life are connected to your thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions, and beliefs about it.
Imagine if someone could press a button and mute that voice in your head that tells you that you’re not good enough or that you can’t accomplish what you dream about?
Access Bars are 32 unique points on the head that correlate to different areas and aspects of life.
During an Access Bars session, a practitioner gently touches these points to release the electromagnetic charge of all thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions, and beliefs that may have limited you in the concerned life areas.
By measuring brain waves before and after a Bars session, Dr. Jeffrey L. Fannin discovered that Access Bars has a positive neurological effect similar to those experienced by advanced meditators – and it produces these results immediately.
Benefits of Access Bars:
- Deeper relaxation and non interrupted sleep
- Improved manageability of depressive and anxious tendencies
- Easily shift negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs
- Change and often remove physical pain in the body
- Significant increase in joy and happiness
- Improve your mood and maintain a positive outlook
- Greater mental clarity, motivation and problem solving capacity
- Identify and transform the negative self-talk
- Release the unconscious stories that keep you from having what you want
Facilitator’s Bio: Amrita Purohit
Amrita Purohit is a Designer and a Yoga therapist.
A traveller from Rajasthan and now living in the Himalayas,she is bringingher skills to heal through movement arts and therapeutic techniques.
She has been an Osho Sannyasin for 10 years,bringing together her adventures, learnings and experiences and sharing with you all.
Her whole work is to bring your spirit (true nature) in action through skills she has developed through her work on inner journey.
She practices healing modalities like Access bars, Reiki and meditative work on the 5 bodies (yogic philosophy) which has proved to be very beneficial.
It takes courage to grow and become who you really are and her life is a medley of courage, strength, art, creativity, love and exploring the darkness.
Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
*All of our programs are in English.
Date & Time: 20th – 27th August 2019 (9:15 AM – 5:00 PM)
Duration: Sessions of 75 minutes each
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST