Art Therapy – Explore and Heal Your Self
Art Therapy is a form of psychotherapy that uses Art and related activities as its primary mode of expression and communication.
Art and Creativity hold immense potential in terms of encouraging the process of self-exploration and internal healing.
This workshop will act as a medium to tap into our subconscious mind, catalyzing the process of connecting deeply with the inner self.
The activities we will indulge in will not just be creative in nature, but they may enhance our cognitive functioning level as well.
Tools and Process We will Explore in the Workshop:
- Narrative Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Craft Therapy
Benefits of the Workshop:
- Better analysis and understanding of the self
- Release emotions, thoughts and feelings
- Explore and enjoy Congruency among the Real and Ideal Self
- Learn ways to relax over art and craft activities.
- Learn creative ways to explore your inner self when you feel stuck in life.
- Know about creative techniques that one can practice in day to day life for healing oneself.
Note: Please get the following materials:
- Sketch Pens
- Paint colors & brushes
- Water container
- Rough cloth or tissues
- A4 size sheets (Plain white &Coloured)
- Pencils and black marker with a fine nib
Facilitator: Ms. Spriha Mukherjee
Ms. Spriha Mukherjee is an Applied Psychologist and Counsellor bagging skills in the field of Positive psychology and holding specialization in the field of Art Therapy.
She got certified under a renowned Art therapist, Ms. Sonia Bhandari from Vidya Sagar Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, New Delhi, and further was awarded a CPD accredited Diploma in Art therapy- Self Exploration under Ms. Libby Seery from Renaissance Training Academy, London, U.K.
Currently, she is posted as a guest lecturer with Amity Noida and simultaneously pursuing he research in the field of Art Therapy from there.
She holds an interest in the field of Art therapy and Spiritual healing and passionately dedicates her time and effort towards the same.
Date & Time: 21 Oct 2018 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
3 Student/Artist/Need-based Partial scholarships are available.
Phone: +91 9311902245