AUM stands for awareness, understanding and meditation.
This three-hour meditation guides you in a safe and supportive environment through 14 aspects of the human experience: hatred, forgiveness, love, stamina, life energy, chaos, dance, sadness, laughter, sensuality, chanting, silence, respect and sharing.
Here, we will combine movement, role playing and vocal expression.
This workshop is a Social Meditation, which means that your co-meditators will support you and act as your mirror, allowing you to see yourself more clearly.
The AUM is designed to help you deepen friendships & create new ones and also, to get you in touch with your power & vitality.
By participating in this workshop, you can acquire a taste for life again and experience a deep sense of aliveness, warmth and relaxation.
- The AUM meditation is a highly active meditation which involves your whole body.
- Through the exercises you loose weight, beautify your skin, and become more radiant and glowing.
- You improve your vitality and physical fitness. Through moving your energy, you will let go of physical tension in the muscles and spine and loosen up your body.
- The main aim of the AUM is to develop emotional awareness through expressing and exploring feelings.
- Cleaning out negative emotions such as anger and sorrow opens your heart and makes space for more happiness and love in your life. Getting back into your power increases your self-confidence.
- You will be more grounded and centered.
- Becoming a master of your emotions means you become the master of your own life. You learn the key to respond consciously in any given situation instead of being a victim of emotional reactive behavior. You feel more balanced and live your life more totally.
- The more often you do the AUM you will learn how to witness your emotions and feelings. This will deepen your meditation and clear the space for silence and inner peace. You will see your mind more clearly and gain an increased sense of mastering your mental faculties.
- Since the AUM is a social meditation you will be connecting with others, and learn from them. Doing the AUM with your friends gives you the chance to clear out negativity, have fun and share your heart. Hugging is healing and coming close to others will nourish you.
- By expressing repressed emotions you will free your body and prevent illnesses like cancer, strokes and stomach ulcers.
- Stress will be reduced, your blood pressure will be more balanced and you detoxify your body. It helps boost your immune system and increase your capacity to heal yourself.
Facilitator: Dr. Yaron Ziv
Dr. Yaron Ziv is a senior psychotherapist, who specializes in parental skills, family life, couple Psychology from Christopher the Philosopher University, a degree in Clinical Social work, MSW, from Yeshiva University, Organizational Consultancy in Organizational Behavior, M.Sc, from Polytechnic University and an L.L.M from Bar-Ilan University.
Dr. Ziv is a lecturer at various schools and the Founder of MAOF Therapy at The Israeli Centre for Gestalt and Creative Arts for Human Growth and Development.
He is also a Biodanza facilitator, a mediator and an AUM Meditation Leader and has facilitated workshops all over the world.
* 3 Artist, Student, Need-based scholarship available.
Dates and Timing: 15th September 2019 (5:15 PM – 9:00 PM)
Phone: +91 9560059085
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST