Chakra Healing Workshop – Self-Empowerment for Awakening Women
“Become who thou Art….” said Nietzsche. But are we truly our ‘SELF’?
We carry social judgements, projections, programming, expectations, and dogmatic ideas etc. to an extent in our system that keeps us away from our own ‘beingness’.
In this workshop we will get intimate with our own ‘SELF‘, by diving deeper into our own soul, peeling off layers of social conditioning, to emerge as a truly EMPOWERED WOMAN.
Techniques : Sufiana will use clairvoyance seven Chakra meditation practice, yogic/energetic breath work, seven chakra ecstatic dance and Beej Mantra Chanting.
1. Learn a powerful practice to balance and empower all the seven chakras
2. Increase your intuition. If done over a long period, might increase clairvoyance and psychic abilities.
3. To consult and understand under the facilitator’s guidance about your imbalanced Chakras and the implications.
4. To release residual toxins, trauma, psychological and emotional disturbances and thereby arriving to wholeness and healing.
5. Balanced Chakras lead to healthier relationships and enhanced manifestation capacities.
Sufiana is a visionary who believes that the world will truly heal and transform through our own inner healing and transformation. She currently leads retreats and workshops for Feminine spirituality focusing on Women’s empowerment,
Feminine Embodiment, Self love and more in California, India and will soon be spreading her wings towards Europe.
She holds a Masters degree in Philosophy from Bombay, has studied Expressive Arts therapy in San Francisco, holds a Post-graduate Certificate in Women’s studies and is a trained Yoga instructor specializing in Breath-work and stress Management. She has also been a performer/teacher of Indian classical inspired Bollywood dancing in Bombay, Los Angeles and San Francisco!!!
Her path, she says is the path of Unconditional Love and of REVIVING and being in service to the DIVINE FEMININE!
Date & Timing : 8th July, 2017 (10.00 AM – 5.30 PM)
ONLY FOR WOMEN
Contact : Shia
Phone : +91 9717469268
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org