When words spoken with the best intentions are taken conversely, feelings shared honestly cause hurt and misunderstanding,games of blame, shame, and guilt starts playing in our relationships, we wonder why.
Non-violent Communication (NVC) is the way to help us out of these situations gently and creatively.
In this 2 day workshop, we will look into what creates disconnection and misunderstanding in communication.
We will learn and practice the NVCtools to connect with ourselves and others compassionately, even in the most difficult circumstances and restore our relationships even in the most hopeless conditions.
We will practice the ‘three processes’ of NVC- Listening to oneself, Listening to others & Expressing oneself.
It takes time for a beginner to change the way one communicates, since it takes time to see clearly our own habitual patterns and transform.
Putting in practice what we learn here will bring about this transformation.
We conclude both days of the program with a special Kundalini meditation.
This will help your energy to flow and to be transformed into bliss and joy.
Seeing clearly –
– How our very obvious communication leads to disconnection and hurt.
– How a different way of focusing attention makes a big difference to our communication.
– How we can re-create our relationships with mutual love, care and understanding.
– How crucial it is to listen to oneself before we listen to others.
– How being grounded in self-empathy is to communicate with the power within.
Facilitator’s Bio: Kumarjeev
Kumarjeev is engaged for the last 30 years in his spiritual journey with Buddhist studies and meditations.
He is a fulltime Dharma teacher, leads meditation and Buddhist study retreats.
He started practicing and training in ‘Nonviolent Communication’ since the year 2000, as an integral part of his spiritual journey.
He is trained with Dr. Marshal Rosenberg, the founder of ‘Nonviolent Communication’ in India, UK, and the USA.
He worked with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication as a ‘Certified Trainer’ for nine years.
He is passionate about sharing his journey of transformation through training he offers.
He offers mindfulness practices and inner transformation processes using methods of Nonviolent communication.
Simple but engaging modules and role-plays that he uses enrich learning for people with different inclinations and passions.
* 3 Student, Artist, Need-Based Scholarships available.
* This program is open to everyone; you can list this in the media.
* All of our programs are in English.
Date: 12th & 13th October 2019
Timings: 9:45 AM – 5:30 PM
Phone : +91 9311115748
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST