As Parents, we love our children. But, Parenting seems to be a challenge. Why ? Because Love is not Enough.
As Parents, you may be giving love but not in ways that are most helpful to your child’s development. Unless parents understand their children’s unique needs, they are unable to give their children what the new generation needs. The main issue is raising a parent not a child.
This workshop will help you in :
- Becoming an emotionally mature parent
- Understanding your children better
- Learning Communication Skills : How to talk so the Kids Listen & How to Listen so the Kids feel comfortable in talking.
- Becoming more joyful : Humour and Playfulness works Not Fear and Punishment.
- Learning your child’s Love Language out of the 5 Love Languages
Enjoy Parenting with New Insights!
Participants can seek guidance for their concerns regarding their child both during and after the workshop
Dr. Nidhi Rastogi is M.Sc. (Maths), M.Ed. & Ph.D. (Edu). She has done her doctorate in Philosophy of Education from Department of Education, Delhi University in 2002. Since 2003, she has been taking workshops, seminars, lectures & meditation camps at various platforms like:
- Resource person of Life Skills Education Programme, State Council of Educational Research & Training, Delhi.
- B.Ed. classes in Delhi University, I.P. University & I.G.N.O.U.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (GMCS & CPE Study Circles of NIRC).
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Youth Meditation Camp
- Govt. Mankunwarbai Arts & Commerce College, Jabalpur sponsored by UGC. Samarth Siksha Samiti, Delhi.
- Stress free living for managers at Hotel Leela, Gurgaon.
- Spiritual Education at Paavan Chintan Dhara, N.G.O., Delhi.
- Parenting workshops at ‘Samvedna’, N.G.O., Vaishali, U.P.
- Workshops at Zorba d Buddha, Delhi, etc.
- Educational and parenting workshop organized in different colleges of Surat.
Themes of her workshops are:
- Communication Skills
- Value Education
- Life Skills Education
- Stress Management / Emotional Wellness
- Women Empowerment
- Conscious Parenting
- Conscious Relating
- Taste of Meditation
- Dance your Way to God etc.
With the help of a presentation, role play, introspective techniques, discussion and question-answer for personal issues, she conveys the message of love, awareness & celebration. She also gives personal counseling for emotional well being. She is extremely empathetic towards children and parents. Her 22 years of experience of working with students and teachers is reflected in her work .Besides, being the mother of a 19 year old and a meditation facilitator makes her a unique facilitator for parenting workshops.
Date: 28th May, 2017
Time: 9.00 am – 5:30 pm