Creative Expression with Loved Ones
This Summer, Zorba the Buddha along with Banjara Theatre presents a Unique opportunity for Parents to Joyfully Collaborate and Create with their children!
This is an Experiential workshop For all, where you explore your real Self and express what has been always there within you, in a creative way.
With the powerful tools of 🎇 THEATRE 🎢 ART ⛲ CREATIVE MOVEMENT and 🗾 MUSIC, 🎡 Taste the elixir of life with Internationally Awarded Solo Performer, Director Rashi Bunny.
You’ll be able to:
- Present yourself the gift of meeting your ‘being’ with your child’s ‘being’ through theatre games & crazy acts!
- Experience the joy and bliss of connecting with your child through music & art, laughing & naturally weaving exciting scenes!
- Imagine possibilities of co-creating your dream with your child’s dream all in 3 hours with flowing with movement…
- Experience how would your world change when you dive into the depth of your relationship with your child!
- Live in a space where young hearts and adult brains come together in union!
😍 If you want to experience that special bond, do come for this workshop as a family!! 😍
🌄Children with Mom/ Dad/ Friend/ Grandparents/ older Siblings / Sibling’s Fiance/ Fiance’ s old neighbour/ anyone important in your life🌄 / anyone solitary
The evening is Open to one and all – Introverts & Extroverts, Artists & Scientists, Corporates & Homemakers, Performers & Dreamers, Any & All!
We all have a child hidden inside wanting to run & play!
* Please wear loose and comfortable clothes.
* This program is open to everyone, you can list this in the media.
*All of our programs are in English.
Facilitator: Rashi Bunny
Rashi Bunny is a simple, joyful, dynamic woman who believes that it is mandatory for human beings to taste the elixir of life and connect with the hidden pool of talent and power within.
Her socio-spiritual workshops are aimed at creating the next generation of global citizens and for this reason, she works closely with teenagers, children and Expecting Parents as well as top-notch corporates who can cast an influence on reformation of national/ social policies.
During her 25 years of journey as an actor/ director and facilitator/ healer, she has traveled from Assam to Gujarat, from Amritsar to Kanyakumari in India, as well as to countries like USA, UAE, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic,
Netherlands, Russia, Armenia, Bangladesh, South Korea, and Canada. For her love for Arts, be it paintings or sculptures or photography & science, she has spent hours in the Museums of every city that she visited.
2017-18 celebrated her dedication of empowering & healing through the Arts by conferring on her two awards: “AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE FOR TRANSFORMATION THROUGH THEATRE” from ALL, India Chapter of World Economic Forum & Divine Vibrations Mumbai and Recognition as the “ SOCIAL LEADER OF THE YEAR 2017”, Future Woman Leader Summit & Awards, UBS Transformance, Mumbai, India. She is recently made the Chair of ALL Theatre & Art, World Economic Forum.
Date: 26 April 2019
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:15 PM
Phone: +91 8929290371
Please Call between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM IST