Experience Tai Chi with Nirav
Tai Chi is a centuries-old Chinese martial art that descends from Qigong, an ancient Chinese discipline that has its roots in traditional Chinese medicine.
Tai Chi Movements involve body, mind & Spirit in totality and is also called ‘Moving Meditation’ which means simply flowing on the lands.
One of the most powerful set of movements is called Tai Chi Qigong ShibaShi.
During the workshop we will be learning Tai Chi Qigong ShibaShi Set-1 in depth.
A Set of 18 Meditative Movements which brings Relaxation, Awareness, Integration, Coordination between Body, Mind & Spirit.
As the movement brings nourishment to the internal organs a perfect holistic heath can be obtained by a daily practice of these 18 forms.
Sessions will include In Depth Training with reveling deep secrets hidden in movements, Tai Chi walk, Chi Dance, Short Meditations.
Tai Chi (Shibashi Set 01) movements includes:-
• Opening Form ( Raising the arms)
• Opening the Chest• Painting a Rainbow
• Separating the Clouds
• Repulsing the monkey
• Rowing a boat
• Carry Ball in Front of the Shoulders
• Gazing at the Moon
• Turning the Waist and Pushing with the Palm
• Cloud Hands in a Horse-riding Stance
• Scooping the Sea and Looking at the Horizon
• Pushing the Waves
• Flying Dove spreads its Wings
• Punching in a Horse-riding Stance
• Flying Wild Goose
• Turn like a flying wheel
• Stepping and Bouncing a Ball
• Balancing the Chi to Close
• Stress Buster
• Body awareness
• Bring Balance to Body & Mind
• Brings Tremendous Relaxation
• Helps keeping the body healthy and flexible
• Movements are highly meditative.
Initiated in OSHO Neo Sanyass in 1996, Sw.Nirav Jayant facilitates OSHO Meditation Camps all over India.
He has expertise in Tai Chi10, 16 forms Shi-Ba-Shi 1 and has been practicing since past 6 years.
He has been trained by Mahavir who’s is an international trainer and champion for THANG-TA. (Manipuri Martial Art ).
Nirav also facilitates various dancing Meditations like Chakra Dance, Mantra Dance and CHI Dance.
He has created a 10 step social meditation called Buddha in Me.
Date: 9th – 12th November 2019
Morning Slot: 6:45 AM – 8:30 AM
Evening Slot: 6:15 PM – 8:00 PM
Contact : Sachin
Phone : +91 9953698382
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST