Full Moon Magic of Gratitude
This Buddha Purnima full moon on Saturday 18th May, is very special as Gautama Buddha was born, obtained Enlightenment and left his body on this day.
Full moon multiplies the effects of our feelings.
Whichever feeling we meditate on this day can set the tone for the moon cycle of the coming month.
This special evening, we will experience the magic of gratitude to better our lives.
We will use the ancient Technique of Tibetan Buddhist Vibrational Healing for this purpose.
Through humming and hand movements, our conflicting parts start to fall in tune, bringing harmony to our whole being.
Jerome will mesmerize the evening by playing his flute for us.
Come let us open our heart and bring more gratefulness in our life in this beautiful landscape of a Buddha field.
We may take away:
• A sense of connection to ourselves and the universe
• An experience of aliveness, awareness and complete joy
• Gratitude exercises to better our lives
• Peace, silence, and gratefulness
• A feeling of let go, relief and freedom
* 3 Student, Artist, Need-Based Scholarships available.
* Please wear loose comfortable white clothes.
* A special white robe will be provided for the evening.
* This program is open to everyone, you can list this in the media.
* All of our programs are in English.
Please note you will be served refreshments at 5 pm and exotic regional Indian dinner at 8:30 pm.
Facilitator: Ashwin Bharti
Ashwin Bharti became a disciple of Osho in 1977 and is an ambassador of Osho’s vision.
From being a successful businessman, he became a philanthropist and started helping himself & others in their spiritual journey.
Being a channel for Osho’s energy, Ashwin created Zorba the Buddha, one of the world’s largest open faith spiritual centre and cultural hub.
Over the years, he has received transmissions from various teachers in Sufism, Tantra, Zen, Shamanism, Pulsing, Osho therapies & meditations, bodywork, BioDanza, contact improvisation, art, and music.
Today, Ashwin continues to live his vision of bringing people to meditation as well as celebration and has been facilitating Osho meditations for more than a decade.
Date & Time: 18 May 2019 (5:00 PM – 8:30 PM)
*3 Student, Artist, Need-Based Scholarships available.
Phone: +91 9311902245
Please Call between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM IST