LAUGHTER YOGA LEADERSHIP TRAINING
What is Laughter Yoga?
Laughter Yoga is a unique concept where anyone can laugh for no reason, without relying on humour, jokes or comedy and one can feel the benefits after the very first session. LY is a combination of laughter exercises and deep yogic breathing which oxygenates our body and brain and makes us feel healthy and energetic. It is based on the scientific fact that the body cannot differentiate between fake and real laughter. One gets the same physiological and psychological benefits.
Objectives of the Training:
- The first objective is to get more laughter into your own life, and the best way to bring more laughter into your life is to become a Laughter Yoga leader.
- You will learn the knowledge and skills to do a group laughter session and laughter meditation.
- You will also be able to lead laughter sessions in social Laughter Clubs, companies, organizations, schools and senior care centres.
BENEFITS OF LAUGHTER YOGA
1 Elevates Mood – Laughter can change your mood within minutes by releasing endorphins from your brain cells.
2 Health Benefit – It reduces stress and strengthens the immune system.
3 Business Benefits – Laughter exercises can increase net supply of oxygen to our body and brain which helps to improve efficiency and performance.
4 Social Connector – Laughter is a great connector of people and brings lots of good friend with caring and sharing relationship.
5 Laughing through Challenges – Laughter provides strength in adversity, a coping mechanism to help people keep a positive mental attitude regardless of circumstances.
LY LEADERS TRAINING – SESSION WISE BREAKDOWN
1. Introduction, Unique Features and Reasons for Laughter Yoga
2. What happens in a Laughter Yoga session; four Basic steps of Laughter Yoga
Practical Laughter Yoga
3. Benefits of Laughter Yoga. Laughter Yoga for Business World and Seniors
4. Laughter Yoga for Children; Laughter Meditation- Practical
5. How to start a Laughter Club? Role of a Laughter Leader; Practical LY session
6. World Laughter Day – World Peace through Laughter. Importance of Oxygen; Laughter Meditation- Practical
7. LY Best Practices, 40 Foundation exercises. Practical LY session- Participants Leading.
8. How do you feel? (Feedback); Find your Laughter Quotient; LY Training Evaluation.
Presentation of Laughter Leader Certificates
Facilitators: Commodore Ashok Sawhney
Commodore Ashok Sawhney retired from the Indian Navy in 2008 after 35 years of meritorious service. He was initiated into Laughter Yoga in 2014 and was trained at the Laughter Yoga International University, Bengaluru, by Dr.MadanKataria. He started the Jalvayu Laughter club in Noida, which is one of the most successful and acknowledged laughter clubs in India today, with more than a hundred members. For his dedicated and outstanding service in spreading Laughter Yoga across the NCR, Commodore Sawhney was designated Laughter Ambassador by the LYI University in 2015.
Date & Time: 20th – 21st July 2018 (9:45 am – 5.00 pm)
Contribution: INR 5800/-
3 – Student/Artist/Need-based scholarships are available.
Phone : +91 9311115748