INDIVIDUAL REIKI SESSIONS
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
- If you have already walked some distance on the spiritual path you will accelerate your progress and experience miraculous results in all areas of life. So the first benefit is personal growth.
- You have direct access to the unlimited supply of energy. You can ‘turn on’ Reiki and get more energy anytime you need it.
- Use Reiki hand positions to clean your chakras, the more your chakras get cleaned, energized and balanced the more miracles you will experience.
- You can dissolve stress instantly with a few minutes of Reiki session.
- You can help your body in healing itself by giving Reiki energy to any body part that needs healing.
Get your emotions are under control. This has a positive impact on your relationships.
Taruna was born and brought up in Delhi, in a yogic family. At a tender age, she started helping her mother who runs a renowned Naturopathy centre in Delhi and gained insight into the world of Naturopathy, Yoga and Acupressure. Later she went on to train in them. She completed her Reiki training both in Level 1 & 2 in 1996 and became a Reiki grandmaster in few months. She has facilitated many workshops, trainings and has been offering regular Reiki healing sessions for over 16 years. Through the years, She has learnt and grown with her clients. Her clients have reported feeling lighter and positive after a session.
She earned her degree in Naturopathy from International Foundation of Natural Health Camp; Yoga in the year 2011, and was trained in Acupressure from Acupressure Shodh, Prashikshan Evam Upchar Sansthan in the year 2000, and has been Practicing since then.
Date and Time: 18th – 27th May 2018 (10:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
(1 Hour Sessions)
Phone: +91 9250361909