Mystery of the Seven Chakras – Unveiled
The Chakra map is one of the most significant gifts of ancient Indian wisdom to understand life.
Osho also emphasizes on the awareness of chakra system for personal growth and living life to the fullest.
Chakras are energy centres in our body, spinning like wheels, enabling pure life force to be absorbed.
The seven chakras are a map to support us, to become aware, relax and grow to our maximum potential.
Each chakra represents a different expression of our life energy.
Stagnation in a chakra is always associated with unfinished and unfulfilled life experiences.
Expressions get stuck in one way or another and this leads to a blockage in the energy flow.
The first chakra is the energy centre that is related to our physical body and the material world.
Relating is the key experience of second chakra.
Relating with yourself, others & the world at large.
Becoming & being an individual is the third chakra.
Fourth chakra is the ‘heart’. If the energy is flowing through the heart centre, we experience love.
The fifth chakra is activated whenever you express yourself.
Sixth chakra is third eye, the intuition.
The seventh chakra is the ultimate, the invitation for celebration as the way of life.
Following techniques will be used to encourage expression & activate energy flow :
– Partner exercises
– Group interaction
– Role play
– Guided body movements
– Active meditations.
– You will know the chakra systems and qualities of each chakra.
– We will get aware of our own life issues with respect to each chakra.
– We will be able to identify the required changes you need to make in order to heal your life.
– With interesting interactive techniques, we will be able to let go of tensions in each chakra and let the energy flow properly.
– We will be more rooted, more in touch with our personal power, more expressive, more friendly & loving and most importantly able to find ways to nourish ourselves.
Facilitator: Dr. Nidhi
Nidhi embarked on her spiritual journey as a scholar.
She holds a Ph.D. degree from Delhi University in Osho’s vision of Education for the new man.
Soon she realized that what Osho expounded cannot be restricted to a thesis.
She became a sannyasin and totally soaked herself into experiencing every aspect of Osho phenomenon.
It soon started flowing through her.
She has got AUM leadership training for emotional well-being from Humaniversity, Netherlands, one of the largest centers for personal growth and therapy.
She is a trained Mars-Venus coach.
She is a trained facilitator of No Mind therapy.
Also, she is a student of Tantra and Hypnotherapy.
She has conducted numerous seminars and conferences on Osho’s vision.
She has been facilitating many workshops all over India on subjects like emotional wellness, dance therapy, conscious parenting, couple meditation, chakra awareness and life skills.
* All of our programs are in English.
* 3 Artist, Student, Need- Based Scholarships available.
* This program is open to everyone; you can list this in media.
Date: 16th February 2020
Timings: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Contact: Moksha +91 89290 14986
Contact : Nidhi +91 9250361909
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call between: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST