Reiki Certification Course (Level 1 and 2)
Reiki is a Subtle and Effective form of Japanese energy work, using Spiritually Guided Life-Force energy.
It works on the innate ability of us to connect with our own healing energy and use it to strengthen ourselves and others.
With a technique called Palm Healing or Hands-on Healing , the “Universal Energy” is transferred through the Palms of the Practitioner to the Patient in order to encourage healing.
This session can help ease tension, stress and can help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – Physical, Mental and Emotional.
It can also be combined with any other medication that one is already going through, to relieve the Side effects and promote a Speedy Recovery.
The session is Pleasant and Relaxing and is often utilized for one’s Personal Wellness
Reiki Level 1: The First Degree
Level 1 is initiation to Reiki and is open to everyone.
The focus during this is, on opening the energy channels on a physical level, allowing the practitioner to connect to the universal life force energy, which flows from the cosmos through the crown of the head and down to the heart and hands.
Many Reiki Masters emphasize self-Reiki as the goal of the Level 1 designation, encouraging students to focus on practicing Reiki themselves, thereby working through their own obstacles.
People experience physical symptoms of energy in their palms after the first attunement —including tingling, warm or cold.
Typically the Level 1 course also includes an overview of the history of Reiki, hand placements and self and group practice.
Some benefits of this training are as follows:
- Through this training, you begin your journey of self-discovery. If you have already walked some distance on the spiritual path you will accelerate your progress and experience miraculous results in all areas of life. So the first benefit is personal growth.
- The second benefit is you are now able to do self-healing. This allows you to enjoy good health for the rest of your lifeby simply following the daily Reiki self-treatment procedure.
- The third benefit is you have complete support of your Reiki Masterwho is your most important guide on the spiritual path and is always available to guide you. Your Reiki Master will tell you what to expect as you progress further, will tell you what are the major milestones on this path and will also alert you about the pitfalls. All this will help go to continue your progress endlessly.
4. The fourth benefit is that now you are attuned to Reiki, The Universal Life Force Energy. You have direct access to unlimited supply of energy. You can ‘turn on’ Reiki and get more energy anytime you need it.
5. The fifth benefit is that you can dissolve stress instantly with a few minutes of Reiki practice. When you dissolve the stress daily, which is the major contributor to most illnesses, there is no accumulation of stress in your body.
Reiki Level 2: Second Degree
Level 2 is often defined by a focus on practicing Reiki on others, as well as an expanded opening of the energy channels.
Additionally, students receive the “Reiki symbols” and Level 2 attunement.
The Reiki symbols allow the practitioner to connect more deeply to the universal energy, as well as draw on the qualities that the symbols represent.
This includes the ability to provide distance Reiki, or sending healing energy to individuals wherever they may be.
This symbol also may be used to clear energy blockages across time, as well as physical locations.
(Level 1 is required to receive Level 2)
Some key benefits of this training are:
- Your Reiki experience is deepened.
- You can treat multiple persons at once.
- You learn to do distance healing.
- You can heal past, present and future.
- You develop your intuition and creativity.
Taruna was born and brought up in Delhi, in a yogic family.
At a tender age, she started helping her mother who runs a renowned Naturopathy centre in Delhi and gained insight into the world of Naturopathy, Yoga and Acupressure.
Later she went on to train in them and completed her Reiki training both in Level 1 & 2 in 1996 and became a Reiki grand master in few months.
She has facilitated many workshops, trainings and has been offering regular Reiki healing sessions for over 16 years.
Through the years, She has learnt and grown with her clients.
Her clients have reported feeling lighter and positive after a session.
* Please wear loose and comfortable clothes.
* This program is open to everyone, you can list this in the media.
* All of our programs are in English.
* 3 Student, Artist, Need Based scholarship available.
Date: 17th – 18th August 2019
Time: 9:15 AM- 5:30 PM
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST