Learn Reiki (Level 1 and 2)
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect.
It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Reiki Level 1: The First Degree
Level 1 is a practitioner’s initiation into Reiki and is open to anyone.
The focus during this is on opening the energy channels on a physical level, allowing the practitioner to connect to the universal life force energy, which flows from the cosmos through the crown of the head and down to the heart and hands.
Many Reiki Masters emphasize self-Reiki as the goal of the Level 1 designation, encouraging students to focus on practicing Reiki on themselves, thereby working through their own obstacles.
People experience physical symptoms of energy in their palms after the first attunement —including tingling, coolness or heat.
Typically the Level 1 course also includes an overview of the history of Reiki, hand placements and self and group practice.
Some benefits of this training are as follows:
- Through this training, you begin your journey of self-discovery. If you have already walked some distance on the spiritual path you will accelerate your progress and experience miraculous results in all areas of life. So the first benefit is personal growth.
- The second benefit is you are now able to do self-healing. This allows you to enjoy good health for the rest of your life by simply following the daily Reiki self-treatment procedure.
- The third benefit is you have the complete support of your Reiki Master who is your most important guide on the spiritual path and is always available to guide you. Your Reiki Master will tell you what to expect as you progress further, will tell you what are the major milestones on this path and will also alert you about the pitfalls. All this will help go to continue your progress endlessly.
- The fourth benefit is that now you are attuned to Reiki, The Universal Life Force Energy. You have direct access to an unlimited supply of energy. You can ‘turn on’ Reiki and get more energy anytime you need it.
- The fifth benefit is that you can dissolve stress instantly with a few minutes of Reiki practice. When you dissolve the stress daily, which is the major contributor to most illnesses, there is no accumulation of stress in your body.
Reiki Level 2: Second Degree
Level 2 is often defined by a focus on practicing Reiki on others, as well as an expanded opening of the energy channels.
Additionally, students receive the “Reiki symbols” and Level 2 attunement.
The Reiki symbols allow the practitioner to connect more deeply to the universal energy, as well as draw on the qualities that the symbols represent.
This includes the ability to provide distance Reiki or sending healing energy to individuals wherever they may be.
This symbol also may be used to clear energy blockages across time, as well as physical locations.
(Level 1 is required to receive Level 2)
Some key benefits of this training are:
- Your Reiki experience is deepened.
- You can treat more than 1 person at once.
- You learn to do distance healing.
- You can heal past, present and future.
- You develop your intuition and creativity.
Facilitator’s Bio: Taruna
Taruna was born and brought up in Delhi, in a yogic family. At a tender age, she started helping her mother who runs a renowned Naturopathy centre in Delhi and gained insight into the world of Naturopathy, Yoga and Acupressure, and later went on to train in them. Taruna earned her degree in Naturopathy from International Foundation of Natural Health Camp; Yoga in the year 2011, and was trained in Acupressure from Acupressure Shodh, Prashikshan Evam Upchar Sansthan in the year 2000, and has been Practicing since then.
Date and Time: 13 – 14 Oct 2018 (9:15 AM – 5:30 PM)
Phone: +91 9250361909