Reiki Certification Course (Level 1 and 2)
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
While Reiki is not a religion, it is still important to live and act in a way that promotes harmony with others. MikaoUsui, the founder of the Reiki system of natural healing, recommended that one practice certain simple ethical ideals to promote peace and harmony, which are nearly universal across all cultures.
Reiki Level 1: The First Degree
Level 1 is a practitioner’s initiation into Reiki and is open to anyone. The focus during is on opening the energy channels on a physical level, allowing the practitioner to connect to the universal life force energy, which flows from the cosmos through the crown of the head and down to the heart and hands.
Many Reiki Masters emphasize self-Reiki as the goal of the Level 1 designation, encouraging students to focus on practicing Reiki on themselves, thereby working through their own obstacles. People experience physical symptoms of energy in their palms after the first attunement —including tingling, coolness or heat. Typically the Level 1 course also includes an overview of the history of Reiki, hand placements and self and group practice.
- The real benefit of doing Reiki level 1 is that you begin your journey of self-discovery. If you have already walked some distance on the spiritual path you will accelerate your progress and experience miraculous results in all areas of life. So the first benefit is personal growth.
- The second benefit is you are now able to do self-healing. This allows you to enjoy good health for the rest of your life by simply following the daily Reiki self treatment procedure.
- The third benefit is you have the complete support of your Reiki Master who is your most important guide on the spiritual path and is always available to guide you. Your Reiki Master will tell you what to expect as you progress further, will tell you what are the major milestones on this path and will also alert you about the pitfalls. All this will help go to continue your progress endlessly.
- The fourth benefit is that now you are attuned to Reiki, The Universal Life Force Energy. You have direct access to the unlimited supply of energy. You can ‘turn on’ Reiki and get more energy anytime you need it.
- The fifth benefit is that as you use Reiki hand positions to clean your chakras, you begin to experience more and more coincidences and miracles in different areas of life. The more your chakras get cleaned, energized and balanced the more miracles you will experience.
- The sixth benefit is that you can dissolve stress instantly with a few minutes of Reiki practice. When you dissolve the stress daily, which is the major contributor to most illnesses, there is no accumulation of stress in your body. Your morning and evening Reiki practice and meditation makes you healthier and healthier in a holistic way.
- The seventh benefit is you can help your body in healing itself by giving Reiki energy to any body part that needs healing. We always advise to take medical help when necessary and at the same time practice Reiki for a speedy recovery to good health.
- The eight benefit of Reiki is that it is relaxing. The moment you realize that you are tired you can do few minutes of Reiki and get back to work. This has an amazingly positive impact on your productivity. For this reason, Reiki is making its way in the corporate world.
- The ninth benefit is that your emotions are under control. This has a positive impact on your relationships. You get along with people of different nature with ease and grace. You accomplish much more due to your positive thoughts and healthy relationships with people around you.
Reiki Level 2: Second Degree
Level 2 is often defined by a focus on practicing Reiki on others, as well as an expanded opening of the energy channels. Additionally, students receive the “Reiki symbols“ and Level 2 attunement. The Reiki symbols allow the practitioner to connect more deeply to the universal energy, as well as draw on the qualities that the symbols represent. This includes the ability to provide distance Reiki or sending healing energy to individuals wherever they may be.
This symbol also may be used to clear energy blockages across time, as well as physical locations.(Level 1 is required to receive Level 2).
Your healing power is increased 10 folds.
- Your Reiki experience is deepened.
- You can treat more than 1 person at once.
- Your touch becomes deeper and more powerful.
- You learn to do distance healing.
- You can heal past, present and future.
- You develop your intuition and creativity.
- You get access to become emotionally free.
- You can heal people at mental and emotional level.
- You can heal people in different time zones.
- Activate Reiki faster than before.
Facilitator Bio: Taruna
Taruna was born and brought up in Delhi, in a yogic family. At a tender age, she started helping her mother who runs a renowned Naturopathy centre in Delhi and gained insight into the world of Naturopathy, Yoga and Acupressure. Later she went on to train in them. She completed her Reiki training both in Level 1 & 2 in 1996 and became a Reiki grand master in few months. She has facilitated many workshops, trainings and has been offering regular Reiki healing sessions for over 16 years. Through the years, She has learned and grown with her clients. Her clients have reported feeling lighter and positive after a session. She earned her degree in Naturopathy from International Foundation of Natural Health Camp; Yoga in the year 2011, and was trained in Acupressure from Acupressure Shodh, Prashikshan Evam Upchar Sansthan in the year 2000, and has been Practicing since then.
Date & Timing : 19th – 20th May 2018 (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Phone: +91 9717469268