Su-Jok Acupressure: Certified Training
Su-Jok is a healing therapy based on Acupressure and is a simple method that produces highly effective results.
In Su-Jok therapy, the palm and foot represent all the active points in the body corresponding to all the organs or parts of the human body.
You can diagnose any ailments easily, by pressing the key points in the palm and foot.
Then, applying the right pressure in the right direction at the right point will cure them instantaneously.
This therapy is 100% safe, simple and easy to perform which makes it one of the best therapies ever known and it can be even done by the patients themselves.
There is no need for any precautions to be taken, for or during the therapy.
- Gastric acidity
- Irritable bowel syndrome and many more
This training describes making use of this system of correspondence of the hand and feet as a panel of remote control of a person’s health.
Contents of the Workshop
- Thumb-hand explanation of similarity of the hand to the body.
- Standard correspondence systems of hand and body.
- The main areas and points of standard correspondence systems of hand and feet.
- The mini system.
- Stimulation areas for the most common disorders.
- Methods of stimulation.
* Please wear loose and comfortable clothes.
* This program is open to everyone, you can list this in the media.
*All of our programs are in English.
* 3 Student, Artist, Need-Based scholarship available.
Taruna was born and brought up in Delhi, in a yogic family.
At a tender age, she started helping her mother who runs a renowned Naturopathy centre in Delhi and gained insight into the world of Naturopathy, Yoga, and Acupressure.
Later she went on to train in them and completed her Reiki training both in Level 1 & 2 in 1996 and became a Reiki grandmaster in a few months.
She has facilitated many workshops, trainings and has been offering regular Reiki healing sessions for over 16 years.
Through the years, She has learnt and grown with her clients.
Her clients have reported feeling lighter and positive after a session.
Date and Time: 4 – 5 May 2019 (9:15 AM – 5:30 PM)
Scholarships are available
Phone: +91 9560059085
Please Call between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM IST