Tibetan Pulsing : Individual Healing Sessions
Tibetan Pulsing is an ancient meditative technique which originated in monasteries of Tibet.
It was brought to the modern world under the guidance of Osho.
It combines bodywork, touch, acupressure, color and sound.
In this session, the pressure is applied to different points that are in direct contact with the nervous system.
The gentle but continuous pressure and the connection between those points will transport the magnetic pulse beat of the heart to the affected areas and cause them to start pulsating.
The pulse beat has the natural tendency to fall in synchronicity with the pulse of our hearts.
The electrical harmony that results from the active pulsing on different points allows the melting of the blockage making way for inner healing!
• Deep relaxation, regeneration, and cleansing of body and mind
• Strengthening the immune system, skeleton and spinal column
• Helps to overcome Anxiety, Emotional Stress, Fear, trauma, shock, Grief, heartbreak, Intimacy and trust issues, Negative relationship patterns, Insomnia, Anger, resentment, Depression, Low vitality, exhaustion, Low self-esteem, emotional blocks and more
• Helps in curing Physical issues such as migraine, allergies, etc
* Please wear loose and comfortable clothes.
* This program is open to everyone, you can list this in the media.
*All of our programs are in English.
Facilitator: Abhay Aakash
I started travelling quite early in my life. As per societal norms, all was going great in my life, be it the personal, professional or social front – and yet there were some eternal questions haunting me since adolescence.
This quest took me to several people and places, in and outside India, who taught me valuable lessons of life. I also stumbled upon Osho’s teachings and after some time took Sanyans.
On my path, I experienced and got enriched from the ancient wisdom of different forms – Hatha Yoga, Sufism, Bioenergetics, Hypnosis, Tantra, Taoism, Pranic Healing, Shamanism… but something that I felt most drawn to was Tibetan Pulsing and once in it’s safe hands, stuck to this ancient esoteric modality since several years, yet carrying a deep respect for all the different teachings learnt so far.
An Engineer by qualification, Bureaucrat by profession, Meditator by soul journey and a Healer by destiny, I believe that we all are the embodiment of – Sat Chit Ananda – Truthful Consciousness to take us to Eternal Bliss.
Only a ‘small’ push is needed for reconciliation to this divine truth.
Now I know, the answer I was searching all this while, simple lies within me – Sat Chit Ananda.
Within You too!
Day: All Sundays
Date: 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th July 2019
Duration: Sessions of 60 – 90 minutes each
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM