During this two day intensive, participants will be initiated to Reiki Levels I & II, and learn to channel loving Reiki energy for the purpose of healing and restoring balance to body, mind and soul.
Reiki is an energy healing modality use to relieve pain and suffering on all levels. It works on the energetic/spiritual level for positive outcomes in the physical reality. The loving Reiki energy assists with physical healing, restores balance to our mental/emotional bodies, and clears the path for our spiritual journey. It is easy to lean and available to everyone who has a desire to learn. Reiki can be used for self-healing, assisting others in their healing, and healing plants and animals.
Today Reiki is the most widely recognize alternative energy healing method in the US. There are numerous studies giving evidence to the benefits of Reiki. Many US hospitals and Institutions are integrating Reiki into their existing wellness programs, and we are seeing more and more health care professionals initiated into Reiki.
This simple method is for anyone who has a desire to raise the vibration of self, others and the planet.
Day one, first degree:
- Receive first degree Reiki symbols
- Receive first degree initiation attunements
- Learn the basic Usui Reiki hands-on method for healing yourself and others
- Learn to use Reiki to bring healing to plants and animals
- Lear to use Reiki to clear physical space, food, etc.
- Learn to use Reiki to raise vibration
Day two, second degree:
- Receive second degree Reiki symbols
- Receive second degree initiation attunements
- Learn to send Reiki energy over distance to individuals, groups or locations (remote/distant healing)
- Learn to use Reiki to restore the mental/emotional body
Chris was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. At age 18 he joined a local healing group. It was there Chris began learning the principles of using energy with intention, and to work on an energetic level to bring healing to body, mind and soul. His young adult life proved to be challenging. Chris was confronted with addiction, physical illness and spiritual disconnection. This was his doorway to a journey of self-discovery and healing. The last 20 years he has been studying indigenous methods of healing and various energy healing modalities. Chris has a thriving holistic healing practice in Los Angeles. He currently travels between the US, Latin America and India teaching and seeing private clients. Chris’ highest intention is that we all awaken to the truth of who we really are and we remember our connection to all living being.
Date & Timing : 21st & 22nd Jan, 2017 (10.00 AM – 6.00 PM)
Contact : Roshni
Phone : +91 9717469268
Email : email@example.com