Yoga in Nature
Regular Yoga Classes in the lap of nature!
During these classes in Zorba the Buddha, you can learn the Yogic practices based on Bihar Yoga Bharti initiated by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.
Class Overview :
1. Yoga Philosophy: An introduction to the origin and kinds of yoga- Karma, Bhakti, Jnana Raja, Mantra and Nada Yoga. Along with evolution of conscious awareness of Panch Kosha, the classes will give you the knowledge of Eight limbs to Astanga Yoga.
2. Yoga Practice: A preparatory practice to various series of – Pawanmuktasana, Makarasana, Surya Namaskar and Chandra Namaskar. In addition, Backward bending postures such as Sarpasana, Gomukasana, Bhujangasana etc will be taught with a balance of inverted posture training. The classes will also allow the participants to know and practice Spinal Twist postures, Advance postures and various Pranayamas, kriyas and Bandha- which includes Mool, Uddiyana, Jalandhar and Maha bandha.
3. Anatomy & Physiology: The systems of the human body and a complete study of how asanas and pranayama benefit these systems.
4. Additional Learning: The participant will get the understanding of Asanas, and then will be able to create variations according to the bodies requirement. You will learn the utilization of various props such as belts, blocks etc. to treat and cure different chronic diseases through Yoga Therapy.
Facilitator’s Bio: Ashwani Kumar
Yoga Guru Ashwani, founder of Yog Mantrana, is a yoga practitioner and instructor for over 18 years with a Master’s degree in Yoga Psychology from Bihar Yoga Bharti (world’s first yoga university).
He believes in the ancient art of natural healing as practiced through the Vedic form of yoga.
As a full time Yogarcharya, Yoga Guru Ashwani approaches the practice of yoga at various levels to cater to personalized goals and utilize individual abilities.
He is an expert in ensuring internal cleansing and external strengthening the bones through Kriyas and anti-rheumatic techniques.
The proficiency that he has gained over the years has helped him to create his own unique style of Yoga by experimenting with different forms of Asanas and make them more effective.
– Contribution for one time BREAKFAST is INR 500
– Contribution for monthly BREAKFAST pass is INR 3000
Dates & Timings: 24th September to 25th October 2019 (7:00 AM – 8:30 AM)
Contact: Ashwani Kumar
Phone: +91 8383066709
Please call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST