Zorba the Buddha
No. 7, Tropical Drive, Mehrauli – Gurgaon Road ,
Ghitorni, New Delhi – 110030 , India
Phone (9:30 AM – 6:00 PM IST):
- General Info: +91 11 65657265, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs/Events: +91 9654322882
- Daily Meditations: +91 9654322882
- Venue/Room Reservations: +91 9312080941 , email@example.com
- Accounts Dept: +91 9560024903
- Work or Volunteer Opportunities: +91 9654327230
- Propose your workshop: +91 9873493867
- To Visit & For Directions (In Hindi Language Only)Security Gate: +91 9654322886 – 24 hrs
Delhi Metro Journey Planner : – http://www.delhimetrorail.com/metro-fares.aspx
From New Delhi Airport
Zorba the Buddha is only 17 kilometres away from Indira Gandhi International Airport. You may hire a taxi at the airport or book one in advance before arriving. New Delhi airport is also connected to all parts of Delhi via the metro service. To reach Zorba the Buddha you will need to detrain at Ghitorni metro rail station.
From New Delhi Railway Station
You may hire a taxi or use the metro rail (New Delhi station- yellow line) to reach Zorba the Buddha. Please note that Delhi has several railway stations. Please find out which station your train stops at and then plan your journey. You may write to us or call us for directions and suggestions.
From Inter-State Bus Transport Depot (ISBT)
The closest metro station to ISBT is Kashmiri Gate from where you can catch the yellow line to Ghitorni metro station.