Osho is the master of masters; A modern day mystic whose wisdom, rebellious spirit and humor has transformed the lives of millions around the globe.
His unique perspective encompasses both the timeless wisdom of the East and the highest potential of Western therapies.
This is an invite to immerse in Osho’s amazing and simple meditation techniques for the modern world.
Here we will deconstruct previous views of what meditation is, and rediscover an alive, flowing experience – through movement, sound, expression, playfulness and silence.
Learn techniques to practice at home and find insights into your true self. Nourish the inner being and relax into it.
Key Takeaways :
- This workshop will help us in accessing & releasing our feelings and emotions. It will equip us with ways to allow our life energy to flow in a natural way and enter a state of balance.
- We will be able to connect with ourselves and others in a more open and spontaneous way.
- Helps us to tap into extremely insightful messages from our inner psyche which can help guide us in our lives.
- Help us to connect to the amazing sense of freedom and spiritual growth.
- Learning a new approach of celebrating and meditating together.
Facilitator Bio: Dr. Yaron Ziv
Dr. Yaron Ziv is a senior psychotherapist, who specializes in parental skills, family life, couple Psychology from Christopher the Philosopher University, a degree in Clinical Social work, MSW, from Yeshiva University, Organizational Consultancy in Organizational Behavior, M.Sc, from Polytechnic University and an L.L.M from Bar-Ilan University.
Dr. Ziv is a lecturer at various schools and the Founder of MAOF Therapy at The Israeli Centre for Gestalt and Creative Arts for Human Growth and Development.
He is also a Biodanza facilitator, a mediator and an AUM Meditation Leader and has facilitated workshops all over the world.
*3 Student, Artist, Need-Based Scholarships available.
* Please wear loose and comfortable clothes. Maroon robes will be provided here.
* This program is open to everyone, you can list this in the media.
*All of our programs are in English
Date: 27th February, 2020
Timings: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Contact: Krishna Mira: +91-9311131096
Contact: Shirish: +91-9560059085
Please call between: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST