EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)-Individual Session
EMDR(Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a form of psychotherapy that was developed to resolve symptoms resulting from disturbing and unresolved life experiences. It uses a structured approach to address past, present, and future aspects of disturbing memories.
It stimulates eye movements to process unresolved memories in the brain which are the basis for our negative beliefs. This helps us reprogram ourselves and alleviate mental stress and limiting patterns
The EMDR method can be used for children and adults for behavioral, adjustment, interpersonal and emotional problems besides extreme traumatic experience resulting from natural and man-made disasters.
This unexplored technique results in:
- Decreasing the vividness of disturbing memory, images and related affect.
- Facilitating access to more adaptive information.
- Forging new associations within and between memory
- Transform your negative beliefs into positive ones
- Recover from trauma: EMDR has shown to help with depression, anxiety,nightmares, grief, divorce, bullying, abuse and a multitude of other life traumas.
- Heal without having to reveal uncomfortable details
- Helps you manage little stresses before they grow
Aparna Jain is an MBA with 25+ years of experience, Along with being an EMDR practioner, she is a Practicing Executive Coach, Life Coach, Leadership Trainer, Healer and Counselor. Also, A NLP – Master Practitioner trained by Dr. Richard P. McHugh, an Internationally certified “Heal Your Life®” teacher based on Louise Hay’s philosophy, Gestalt by Dr. Richard P. McHugh. She is an active ISABS – PDP Member, a trainer in Advanced Bach Flower Remedies Practitioner, and Mindfulness by Eminent Buddhist Monk Thich Nhat Hanh.
Date & Timing : 10th & 14th Aug, 2017 (9.30 AM – 5.30 PM)
60-90 Min Session Available on Appointment Basis
Contact : Shia
Phone : +91 9717469268
Email : email@example.com